- Waukesha Integrated Delivery System (WIDS) is a partnership among Waukesha County independent medical groups that are affiliated with ProHealth Care hospitals, Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
- The WIDS Network includes over 2600 physicians, the ProHealth Care hospitals,
ambulatory surgery centers, home health services, infusion therapy services,
hospice, physical therapy services, and urgent care sites.
- The WIDS Network offers a broad spectrum of diverse medical specialties in addition to primary care providers.
- WIDS primary care and specialty care providers are located throughout Waukesha County and surrounding area communities.
- The WIDS Network is affiliated with the ProHealth Care Self-funded
Employee Health Benefit Plan.